Computers and Laptops
- Windows 8 Pro 32
- Intel Atom Z2760 (1.5 GHz, up to 1.8 GHz using Intel Burst Technology and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, 1 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 10.1 diagonal WXGA wide-viewing angle (1280 x 800); Ultra- Wide-viewing angle; Capacitive multitouch screen with digitizer; Tough, durable Corning Gorilla Glass 2; Anti-smudge coating; Auto rotate (selectable)
- 2 GB 533 MHz
- 64 GB eMMC SSD
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional is Installed and Ready to Use! CPU: Intel i5 2.6GHz Ram: 4 GB Memory (More than enough Memory for Heavy multi-tasking) Hard Drive: 500 GB Optical: DVD-ROM Drive (Plays DVD's, CD's, Movies, Software and More) Ports: USB, VGA and More What's Included: Dell E6430 Laptop Computer Power Supply Paperwork (Official Microsoft License) Operating System Restore Partition
HP Elite X2 1012 G1 Detachable 2-IN-1 Business Tablet Laptop – 12″ HD Touchscreen, Intel Core m5-6Y54, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM
- 12" FHD UWVA eDP ultra-slim LED-backlit Touchscreen (1920 x1280) Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.10 GHz Processor (Turbo 2.70 GHz, 4MB SmartCache, 2 Core 4 Threads)
- 256 GB SSD | 8 GB DDR3 RAM | 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth
- 2MP Front Camera | 5MP Rear Camera | Includes Travel Keyboard and HP Active Pen
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Screen diagonalThe screen diagonal is the screen size measured from bottom left to top right and expressed in inches ("), 1 inch stands for 2.54 cm.
ResolutionThe resolution is displayed by default in pixels (colored dots) in the Width x Height ratio. The higher the resolution, the sharper the image.
|1366x768 (WXGA Wide)|
Keyboard layoutThe keyboard layout refers to the first row of letters on the keyboard. Azerty is the classification of Belgium and France, Qwertz for German-speaking countries and Qwerty for the Netherlands and other countries. In Scandinavian countries they use a different Qwerty layout due to extra letters such as Æ and Ø.
Video chipThe video chip or video card is responsible for producing the image signal. A fast chip ensures that you can show more complex images without stuttering.
|Intel HD Graphics|
|Random access memory
Random access memoryThe working memory is also called the internal memory or RAM (memory). All names refer to the same. A piece of memory where the processor can temporarily store information in order to work with it quickly.
|Total storage capacity||128GB|