Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with the 10.1 inch tablet-like panel, the best User Experience of the market, the number one Security features with the embedded Bitdefender anti-virus scan engine, Remote Services, Konica Minolta IT Services and much more..
- Multi-touch panelThe 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
- SustainabilityReduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
- Versatile finishingVersatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
- SecurityA full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine, protects your organisation against malware infection.
- Konica Minolta ITDirect access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more.
Print from anywhere, anytime:
SPECIFICATIONS & DOWNLOADS
SPECIFICATIONS & DOWNLOADS
- System speed A4 Upto 30/30 ppm (mono/colour)
- System speed A3 Upto 15/15 ppm (mono/colour)
- Autoduplex speed A4 Upto 30/30 ppm (mono/colour)
- 1st page out time A4 5.0/6.7 sec. (mono/colour)
- Warm-up time Approx. 11/13 sec. (mono/colour)¹
- Imaging technology Laser
- Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
- Panel size/resolution 10.1″ / 1024 x 600
- System memory 8,192 MB (standard/max)
- System hard drive 256 GB SSD (standard)
- Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (optional)
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP(S); Bonjour
- Automatic document feeder (optional) Upto 100 originals; A6-A3; 35-163 g/m²; RADF or Dualscan ADF available
- ADF double feed detection Standard (with dualscan ADF)
- Printable paper size A6-SRA3; customized paper sizes; banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
- Printable paper weight 52-300 g/m²
- Paper input capacity 1,150 sheets / 6,650 sheets (standard/max)
- Large capacity tray (optional) 1x 3,000; A4; 52-256 g/m²
- Manual bypass 150 sheets; A6-SRA3; custom sizes; banner; 60-300 g/m²
- Finishing modes (optional) Offset; Group; Sort; Staple; Punch; Half-fold; Letter-fold; Booklet
- Automatic duplexing A6-SRA3; 52-256 g/m²
- Output capacity Upto 250 sheets / up to 3,300 sheets (standard/max)
- Stapling output capacity Max. 100 sets
- Stapling Max. 50 sheets or 48 sheets + 2 cover sheets (up to 209 g/m²)
- Letter fold Max. 3 sheets
- Letter fold capacity Max. 30 sets; unlimited (without tray)
- Booklet Max. 20 sheets or 19 sheets + 1 cover sheet (up to 209 g/m²)
- Duty cycle (monthly) Rec. 25,000 pages; Max.² 150,000 pages
- Booklet output capacity Max. 20 booklets; unlimited (without tray)
- Toner lifetime Black up to 28,000 pages
CMY up to 28,000 pages
- Imaging unit lifetime Black up to 225,000/1,000,000 pages (drum/developer)
CMY up to 90,000/1,000,000 pages (drum/developer)
- Power consumption 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz; Less than 1.58 kW
- System dimension (W x D x H) 615 x 688 x 779 mm (without options)
- System weight Approx. 84.0 kg (without options)
- ¹ Warm-up time may vary depending on the operating environment and usage
- ² If the maximum volume is reached within a period of one year, then a maintenance cycle must be performed
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 g/m² quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
There are no reviews yet.