Ricoh developed the AFICIO MP 5000 for mid-to-large sized offices and departmental workgroups. The monthly duty cycle on the monochrome copier is rated at 200,000 impressions to keep your office productive. The flexible upgrade path gives users the option to add features as the need them—such as printer, scanner, and fax capabilities. Connectivity is through the standard Ethernet interface with the option of wireless on the Ricoh AFICIO MP 5000. The robust toner has an estimated page yield of 30,000 pages when averaging 6 percent page coverage. This helps to extend the time between replacing consumables.
With speed and efficiency, documents are dispersed at a rate up to 50 pages-per-minute. Paper storage on the Ricoh AFICIO MP 5000 starts with dual 550-sheet drawers and 100-sheet bypass tray. When all additional tray options are utilized the max capacity of 4,400 sheets can be reached. Automatic duplexing comes standard on the Ricoh AFICIO MP 5000; professional-looking two-sided documents are created from one-sided input with ease.
- Wireless network available
- Automatic duplexing
Ricoh Aficio MP 5000 Specifications:
- Introduction Date: 02/2008
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Estimated 30,000 @ 6%
- Developer Yield, Black: Estimated 320,000 Pages
- Drum Yield, Black: Estimated 160,000 Pages
- Pages per Minute, Black: 50
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 200,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: 3.5 sec
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto